Are you leasing retail shops that do not PERFORM?
If you are leasing a shop in a Centre do you know?
On the surface
leasing retail shops may seem like a simple process- but sometimes poor decisions about retail leasing and shopping plaza leasing can lead to underperformance and low profitability. At FastTrakU we are experts in negotiating and choosing retail leasing and can help you make wise choices about leasing retail tenancies to ensure maximum profitability and performance.
this can be due to any of the following reasons ...
• Leasing tenancies in poor locations
• Leasing shops that are not in the correct precincts
• Shopfront appearance presentation
• Cluttered shop entry
• Poor Merchandising
• Staff /Management issues
• Incorrect stock/merchandise, eg, non topical, out of
season or out of fashion.
• Presentation of merchandise, ie poor colours,
unattractive, incorrect racking.
• Insufficient quantities of wanted products
• Incorrect product synergy with neighbouring retailers.
In most cases a synergy does exist between the Retailer
and the Landlord regarding provision of a location … BUT
were you offered the following in YOUR tenant lease
• Ideal box size/configuration for your business
• Maximum shop frontage
• A tenancy "column free"
• Ceiling height you require
• A "clean shell" at handover
• Product grouping synergy
• A site positioned to achieve optimum customer traffic
• A rent comparable, or better than other retailers in
the same category on a
dollar per square metre basis
• A location that the Fund Manager nominated or one that
• A fit out incentive comparable to other retailers
within the same category
If you are leasing a shop or leasing shops in shopping centres do you know
• Your shops sales performance ranking compared to other
same category retailers
• Sales per square metre being achieved
• Gross and net rental per square metre being paid for your tenant lease
• Category sales average for your Centre
• Is the rent and outgoings you are paying comparable to
in your category
• If your lease contains a redevelopment clause and how
that may affect
your future sales
• Ratio of your sales to the group Category sales
For the best advice on retail leasing tenancies and for an expert team to conduct your tenant lease negotiations to ensure you to improve your performance and profitability- contact FastTrakU TODAY!!
click here to see the IMPACT OF A
5% CHANGE TO THE BOTTOM LINE